Sunday, October 23, 2016

Family Movie Night

This weekend Andrew and I hosted a Family Movie Night.

We did this once before not long after we had gotten married.  Everyone came over to our little apartment and we enjoyed a Weaver Family Favorite...




We decided it time for another Family Movie Night.

I had been dreaming about a beautiful decorated porch, chili and baked potatoes, and an outdoor movie.


Our movie night was nothing like I had planned, but it was still a lot of fun.


We ordered pizza for dinner.

Kandace made a sign for the occasion...


Movie Night.  Up Late.  Candy.  Friends.

We had a nice little concession stand to enjoy during the movie.



Kandace helped fill those big red bowls with popcorn.


Andrew and Chris decided on the movie.  No one knew what it was until we pushed play...

Well almost no one.  I may have opened it up when it came in the mail.  

In my defense...I thought it was something I ordered.

They chose another Weaver Family  Favorite...


I had never seen this movie before.

It was hilarious.

I'm pretty sure Andrew quit breathing at one point from laughing so hard.


The next morning we got up and got ready to head out on The Liberty Belle for her last cruise of the season.






After lunch a few of set off to hike Sugarloaf Mountain.



The views from the top were amazing.





On the way back Andrew, Cody, and Pryce decided to go for a little swim.

There's always some kind of challenge thrown down when these three are together.

That water was way to cold to be swimming.

Though they would never admit it, I'm pretty sure they agreed.

They weren't in the water very long at all.


 
I couldn't get a good picture but we saw two deer swimming across the lake.

I have never seen this before.

It was very neat.

The Liberty Belle may have acquired a new captain this weekend.

She thought she was big stuff driving the boat.




No comments:

Post a Comment