Friday, March 24, 2017

Five on Friday

I can't seem to put together a proper introduction today so let's just dive right in...


ONE...

We're moving!!  We started having conversations a few months ago and now we are just a couple of weeks away from moving into the cutest little rent house.  There are so many things that I'm looking forward to with this move.  I'm working on another blog post to cover that and the why behind this move.



TWO...

New house means new decor.  I'm having a blast shopping and designing everything....well letting my super talent sister-in-law design everything.  I would be so lost without her.  These are some of the color palettes I'm loving.




THREE...

I've been obsessed with face mask lately.  I love how they leave my face feeling moisturized and refreshed.  This avocado mask from Sephora is probably my favotie.



FOUR...

A little Valentine's Day leak led to us getting a new roof.  Such a big difference.  The house looks amazing!!



FIVE...

Tonight my championship team takes on Andrew's championship team.  Pretty sure it will be a first since we started our family bracket challenge.  Hopefully he won't be in too bad of a mood when his team loses. :)  (Go Bruins!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment