Wednesday, January 3, 2018

What I'm Loving Wednesday + 14 Year Anniversary

When Andrew and I settled on Palm Springs as our Thanksgiving vacation destination I knew I wanted to do our Christmas card pictures while we there.  I wanted something different.  

I found a photographer I liked and who was affordable, but when I reached out to her about it she told me she didn't have any openings.  She was kind enough to recommend two other photographers in the area.  One of those photographers happen to take picture in California and in Arkansas.  

What are the chances?

It turns out Amber lives in California but her husband's family is from central Arkansas. 

Clearly it was meant to be.

Andrew and I enjoyed meeting and working with Amber and her husband.

We are already talking about another photoshoot the next time they are in Arkansas.

So today I'm sharing our photos from our time with Amber because I'm loving them.

And I'm loving that today my man and I are celebrating 14 years of marriage.



















No comments:

Post a Comment