Sunday, July 11, 2010

She Chose Me!

Okay so I really don't like to brag. I hope people who know me well would agree with me. I'm actually the opposite. I don't feel like there is much I have any room to brag about.

But tonight, my dear friends, I'm going to gloat like I've never gloated before!!

The husband and I went to Journey Church tonight. As we were visiting before service officially started, I was talking to Aunt Sandi who happened to be holding this sweet girl.



After just a minute she reached out her little arms to come to her Aunt E. :) Talk about melting an aunt's heart!!!

She made my day. Guess she was tired of playing with Aunt Sandi necklace and was ready for a new one (mine). HA!!

4 comments:

  1. You should brag...she doesn't usually reach for people. You are special! She loves her Aunt E!! :) Good to see you guys tonight!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it! Sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She never reaches for me. Guess I'll get a necklace.

    ReplyDelete