Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Musings

God blessed me with another wonderful weekend. He knows I need these weekends to get through my weeks.

Saturday we had a wedding to go to. My dear friend Slack married a sweet guy, Will. I am so happy for the two of them. They have such a beautiful friendship with one another. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, as was the bride. I snapped a few pictures to share with you, but to be honest I just don't have it in me to get them off my camera today.

Sunday we went to Fellowship Bible Church. I really enjoyed the music, but was let down with the preaching. It seems to be that way every where we go. Either the music is great or the preaching is great...never feel that way about both. Fellowship offers several different styles of services so I think we will go back and check them all out.

We also spent the weekend working on my desk and scrapbook room. It is really coming together. I will show you pictures of that later too.

I'm really feeling deflated today. I've been struggling with some body image issues lately. Let's just say I have not exactly felt pretty the past few days. I don't really want to go into details, but it is something I covet your prayers about. Andrew has been the sweetest husband. He has tried his best to let me know he thinks I'm beautiful. And while I'm not seeing it right now, I believe he does.

Today I'm just feeling a desire to curl up and spend time with my Lord. I need Him! In fact that is exactly what I plan to do tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment