The husband and I eat out a lot. Or rather I eat out a lot. I hate cooking. I'd much rather just go pick something up.
We do a lot of car side to go. I especially do this on nights when he is out of town.
Sometimes I tip and sometimes I don't. it doesn't seem to make a difference for me if it is a place that brings it out to the car or a place where I go in.
I don't know what makes me tip or not tip. It's not the service. It's as simple as sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.
I'm curious. Do you tip when you order a meal to go? Does it matter if you go in or they bring it out to the car?
What's proper etiquette here?
Everything I’ve Bought and LOVED from Target Recently
20 minutes ago
I tip:) even at sonic:0
ReplyDeleteI always tip in a restaurant - I know they are depending on tips - and if the service is bad...I feel I am extending "grace" - I tip anyway. I tip at Sonic if I have money and feel awful if I don't - :)
ReplyDeleteI always tip. :)
ReplyDelete