Saturday, August 18, 2012

Game Day!

I try very hard to enjoy the current season and to not wish it away.  The crazy high temperatures this summer haven't really bothered me because I've had the blessing of enjoying the AC indoors all summer.  I haven't had to be out in the heat.

Lately though I've been dreaming of fall.  The husband called the other day to let me know he bought us tickets to the two Razorback games in LR.  I was so stinkin' excited.  I ask for tickets every year, but this is the first year he has bought them.  I couldn't believe it.  I asked him if he was serious about ten times before I finally believed him.

I instantly started planning my Game Day outfits.  It's very important.  Normally I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl.  I don't know how those girls stand wearing cute dress shoes for the entire game.  But this year I want to be all girly.  I'm going to try it the first game and see how it goes.  I may be back to tshirt and jeans for the second game. :)  So far I have found several things that I LOVE, but none that I can afford.  Who knew Game Day dresses were so expensive.






Between the excitement of the first football game being right around the corner and my new Carrot Cake scent in the scentsy, I am ready for fall.  Bring on the crisp weather and boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment