Monday, May 12, 2014

Our Weekend

We had such a good weekend.  Ya'll no one makes me laugh harder than my husband.  He is constant comedic relief in my life.  

We are just a couple of goofballs and I wouldn't have it any other way.



Friday night we did a little bit of porch party prep.  



I don't know what we are going to do with ourselves after this porch party.  We spend each evening on the porch discussing party plans.  

I guess we will have to start planning our next party.

Saturday we drove to Searcy for our nephew, Waylon's, high school graduation.




We hung seven new flags this weekend in honor of military appreciation week.  I have to admit, I kind of like having the flags.  :)




And of course we celebrated our moms.





1 comment:

  1. I loved the pictures! You have such a beautiful family!

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete