Friday, May 30, 2014

Five on Friday

one. 


The end is in sight.  Only three more students days - though only a handful of students are still here - and one more day of professional development.

I can hear summer vacation calling my name.  



two.


I am OBSESSED with this dress.  I have no idea where I would wear it though.  I'm considering purchasing it for a date night in Destin while we are on vacation.  What do you think?


three.


Andrew comes home today!!  He left for Des Moines on Wednesday.  It was a long couple of days without him.  The LBs & I don't sleep well when he isn't here.  We hear every little noise which means they are constantly up barking which only makes me more nervous.  He will leave again in a  few weeks for 10 days.  I might have to go spend some time with my mom & dad.


four.

The Liberty Belle is FINALLY ready for the season.   I am so ready for summer days on the lake with family & friends.


five.

I love Jaime Grace's music.  It is so fun - upbeat & uplifting.  Great for teenage girls.  I have a post in the works about one of her songs and how God used it to remind me of a very big truth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment