Monday, June 8, 2015

The Little Mermaid and Golf

This past weekend we had a mini getaway with some of our favorite people.

Chris, Krystal, and Kandace picked me up Friday afternoon and we headed for Branson.



Andrew rode up with Cody & Pryce.

We all stayed in a condo at Willow Ridge Resort.  It was pretty nice and made us wish we could have stayed a couple of nights.  We were a little bummed about not getting to enjoy their pool.


The guys played Frisbee golf and miniature golf Friday evening.

The girls went to see The Little Mermaid.



Krystal and I may have been more excited than Kandace.



It was really good!  There were a few things that were different from the movie but for the most part they stuck to the story line.

One of my favorite parts was the wedding at the end.  When Ariel and Eric walked out, I was immediately taken back to my childhood.  They looked just like the dolls I received for Christmas one year.



Saturday morning the guys played a game of golf.  We weren't with them a whole lot through the weekend and apparently they didn't take selfies.  This is the only "guy" picture I have.  Thanks for the pic Cody.



We girls played a game of miniature golf and did some shopping.



It was a quick little get away, but so much fun.  Lots of laughter and fun memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment