Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday Favorites

Another week has come and gone and now it's Friday.

That  can only mean one thing.

It's time for...


I have a new favorite pair of shoes.  I ordered these plastic shoes from amazon while on vacation and they arrived the day after we got home.  Much to Andrew's dismay I think I've worn them every day since.  They are perfect for summer and going to the pool.  I got them on Amazon for $20 and I'm thinking I might need to order more colors and start a collection.

(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)






Speaking of the pool.  I am loving having our neighborhood pool.  I have found the sweet little window of time after the mom's take children home to nap and before the teenagers start waking up when I have the pool all to myself.  This little window is my favorite time of day.


After my daily pool time I shower and throw on the comfiest clothes I own.  I throw my hair into a french braid/ponytail.  I'm not great at the french braid, but it is my favorite summer hairstyle right now.






As you can see not only is Andrew my favorite vacation planner but he's also my favorite hair style photographer. 

Let's just go ahead and talk about another reason why my husband is my favorite human.


No one and I mean no one is a bigger dreamer than this guy.  For awhile now I've been dreaming about some new adventures in my career.  I've been slowly letting Andrew in on these dreams since January.  I was scared to say them out loud.  I was afraid he would laugh and tell me I'm crazy.  I was afraid he would grab hold of my dream and push me to pursue it.  

He did the second of the two.  On our last day of vacation as we were traveling home, we discussed my dreams and they very quickly became OUR dreams.  He caught my vision and was more than ready to encourage me to go even bigger.

He is my favorite.

He loves me well.

Some of you have noticed that I'm working on expanding my teacher "brand".  This is a small piece of those drams I was just talking about.  Thank you for sharing my FB page and ideas.  Your love and support is my favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment