Monday, April 25, 2011

A BRAND NEW CAR

Okay if you didn't read that title in your best Bob Barker voice, you need to go back and read it again!

Andrew and I spent the weekend car shopping. He found a Cadillac that he liked so he went and bought it this morning. It is so big and comfy.
He seems to really like it. I'm loving it. It has dual air control. I can make my side of the car as warm as I want it. :) Yes that says 84. We wanted to know how high it would go, but I would be lying if I said I didn't leave it that way. It was warm and toasty.

We gave the Camry to our nephew Cody who just turned 16. I think he is excited that he can now drive himself to the gym.

In other news...we had storms yet again tonight. I'm not a fan of Spring storms. At least Andrew was with me this week. Things got pretty bad last week while he was away.

We went to dinner at a new restaurant called Chicken Express.

I've eaten at one in Arkadelphia several times. It is sooooo gooood!!!!! I LOVE IT. They put a memory verse on your receipt. If you can tell them last weeks' verse you get 10% of your meal. This is my Chic-Fil-A. I know that some of you may stop reading this blog when you read what I'm about to say, but I don't like chic-fil-a. Don't get me wrong, I love that they are a Christian restaurant and their milk shakes are to die for, but I'm not a fan of their chicken. I'm sorry.

But Chicken Express...I LOVE!

Anyways we went to dinner and on the way home I begged Andrew to stop at Wal-Mart so that I could buy some lunch meat for the week. I'm tired of eating out all the time. We were checking out when they came over the intercom and said something about a Code Black. They told us to leave or go to the back of the store. We went to the back of the store.

We were stuck back there for about an hour and a half. Very interesting times! There was a lady who was pregnant. I told Andrew this situation could be movie worthy if she went into labor.


We are home safe and sound now. But these storms aren't over. It's supposed to be like this tomorrow and Wednesday too. YUCK!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very interesting trip to walmart! ha!! :-)

    Your new car looks SO NICE!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete