Saturday, April 2, 2011

Surprise

I can finally share a big secret I've been keeping. Today has been a busy day. I surprised the husband with a birthday party for his 30th. He was truly surprised and he (and everyone else) had a great time! We are an exhausted couple tonight. I promise to tell you all about it in a later post. One I'll write when I'm not so tired. For now I just wanted to let you in on the secret. I enjoyed every minute of planning this for him. His happiness today made it all more than worth it.



Husband, you are my very best friend. I love you more than words could ever express. Thank you for working hard to taking care of me, for loving me unconditionally, for sharing in my laughter and tears, and for being my leader. I'm so glad you had a great birthday!!!! Happy 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment