Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I have several friends who link up and participate in WILW. I decided it was high time I play along. So here we go.

1. Last night I had dinner with a couple of friends. We took a nice little stroll down memory lane. I really enjoyed the time with them. The food was great and the company was even better. The trip down memory lane reminded me that God loves us exactly where we are, but He also loves us enough not to leave us that way. I'm loving that truth!!

2. The husband...I fall more in love with this man every day. Growing old with him is fun!

3. I have bought 4 new things for summer. I'm loving them. I've worn the blue dress from Target, but am still just looking forward to wearing the others. I'm trying to decide if I should do a necklace with the black outfit. Whatcha think? These two are from Target... And these two are from Old Navy

4. Dark Kisses Several months ago I bought lotions and body wash from Bath and Body Works. I love it! I've never really had a scent before, but I'm thinking this one is a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment