Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If...The Andrew Edition

Here are the husband's answers. I didn't even have to beg. You'll see he was a real smarty pants on some questions. Others he really thought about.



•If Elaina were to get pregnant...I'd know my boys could swim.

•If I could have any job in the world…I'd be Eric Clapton's guitar tech.


•If I had a day to myself...I'd sleep.

•If I could get married all over again...It wouldn't be in Newport.

•If I could live anywhere in the U.S...I'd live in Sea Island, Georgia.

•If I were to have more children...I would have one child. I don't have any children.

•If I could have any talent in the world…I'd be a professional golfer.


•If you met me in real life...I don't know anyone who doesn't know me in real life. I don't have fake friends on blogs. (Don't worry I don't think your fake.)

•If I went back to school...I'd hate it as much as I did the last time.

•If money were not an object...I'd own one of everything.

•If I could meet one celebrity...There's really no one I'd like to meet that bad.

•If I could shop at only one store for the rest of my life...Got to be Wal-Mart Super Center or I'll starve to death.

•If I could choose an animal/pet...I would get a pet frog for Liberty.

•If I could go on a trip right now...St. Andrews, Scotland

•If I had to choose between a house cleaner and personal chef...House cleaner

•If I had the option to get plastic surgery...No

No comments:

Post a Comment