Monday, September 19, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Because I can't put together a real post...



1. Tonight was the season premier of The Sing Off. It's one of the few reality shows that gets me hooked.

It's a singing competition for a Capella groups. I got hooked last year. This is the third season for the show. My brother and I were texting back and forth throughout the show. I think it's probably one of the only shows that we both watch. :) It's normally a competition between us because we never like the same group.


2. Late last night the husband was making a snack. He decided to have a tuna sandwich. He puts the tuna in bowl and gets out the dill relish to mix in. The relish apparently got stuck so he was shaking it the way you would a ketchup bottle. Then I heard it. The big boom! The kitchen was covered in relish. My husband was covered in green gunk. My white kitchen cabinets were now green. And all I could do was laugh! After all that our mayo had gone bad so he didn't even get his tuna sandwich.

3. I'm loving my hogs this year! They are 3-0 right now. Yay! Of course they haven't played a real team yet. This weekend will be the true test. We are playing Bama on the road. My house is all decked out for the season. I have my razorback coasters out, my September canvas with a hog on it, and my new sign on my front door. My sweet friend, Jennifer, painted it for me. She did a fabulous job.

4. The husband and I went on a date Saturday night. We went to the movies to see Seven Days in Utopia. It was a good movie. I would definitely recommend it. I wasn't a fan of the ending. I don't like to be left hanging. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment