Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lately...

We have been super busy lately. It's exhausting how busy we've been really.

Let's back up to Friday. I spent Friday night at the high school game. I watched very little of the game. I was there on business...selling Popsicles to raise money for our trip to D.C. Don't know if I mentioned that yet. A coworker and I are taking a group of 7th and 8th graders to D.C. this spring. We are super excited about it. So anyway I spent Friday night selling Popsicles at the football game and practicing my new camera skills on something other than my sweet furbabies. Here is my favorite picture from the night.

Saturday I woke up bright and early and headed to Aqua Zumba. Okay so I just thought Zumba was a workout. Doing it in the water? That's a whole other level.

The rest of the day was spent gearing up for Saturday night's football game. Liam Bailey wore his jersey all year in anticipation.


I made some yummy chicken nachos for dinner. They were yummy if I do say so.



Sunday - nothing happened other than a major headache.

This week has been exhausting so far and it's only Wednesday. I have had something every night. I'm looking forward to Friday when I can come home and do nothing. Most of the things I've had or have are good things. Only one was a work thing. It's just being gone all day and all night wears this girl out.


Hoping you've had a more relaxing week than I've had.




No comments:

Post a Comment