Monday, January 16, 2012

Our Weekend in Pictures

The iPhone has been busy lately. I've been taking pictures of everything we do. I might possibly have a sickness. The husband is tired of me shoving my phone in his face and telling him to smile.

We had a nice weekend together. Thought I'd share a few of those pics and record our weekend for memory sake.


Ms. Liberty Belle got a new toy. She loves it!!



Andrew and I had lunch @ McAlister's Saturday. It wasn't my first choice, but was actually pretty good. My s-i-l, Joy, will be proud to know I'm learning to like their sweet tea. HA!



We followed with dessert at Shake's. Butterfinger Concrete = YUM!



Liberty and I curled up and watched the Miss America pageant Saturday night. We were a little disappointed with the whole pageant, but we had fun watching online with our twitter and facebook friends.



I want a leather jacket. I considered this one for about half a second. It's a cheapy from Target. I want a brown one.






Liam Bailey and I went and picked up dinner Sunday night. He's by "go" buddy. He loves to go bye bye.





I bought some new workout clothes for Zumba. I feel so athletic wearing real workout gear. I normally just wear gym shorts and a t-shirt.



I scored a new Karen Kingsbury book for $3 @ Mardel. I can't wait for the last book of this series to come out in March so that I can read them.





I bought a new razorback shirt on etsy. I was excited to see it in the mail this weekend.




The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.



Psalm 10:22

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your Zumba gear! I need some workout clothes.. BAD! I always wear yoga pants and a huuuuge T-Shirt.. I know I look just awful!

    ReplyDelete