Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chicken Rolls Ups

I woke up this morning in the mood to cook dinner.  That is such a rarity.  I almost didn't recognize the feeling.

I'm trying to do better about eating out and just spending in general.

After a few hours of working in my classroom (post about that coming soon), I ran into Wal-Mart and picked up things I needed for a recipe I pinned awhile back.

I found this recipe for chicken rolls up and thought it sounded perfect for me.  Chicken & cheese.  My two favorite foods.

It was super easy.  I improvised on the recipe a little.  I used what cheese I had at home which was shredded fiesta mix and shredded Italian mix.  I know they don't sound like they go together, but it was yummy.  I also put bacon bits on top instead of bread crumbs.

I just went back and looked at the recipe and realized I forgot the package of ranch.  Oops. Oh well!

Andrew said it was very good and I take that as the highest of compliments. :-)

I didn't take any pictures, but ours looked like the ones on the blog.

And for dessert....

Have you seen these?  They are SOOOO good!  And only 110 calories.  They have replaced CFA's cookies and cream milkshakes (510 calories) for me.  So yummy.  They also come in mint.  Those are Andrew's favs.

No comments:

Post a Comment