Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Very Pinterest Christmas

Here it is the second day of December and the husband and I still have not put up our tree.

I remember when I HAD to have my tree up the day after Thanksgiving.  It just doesn't seem that important to me anymore.

Don't get me wrong.  I love my tree!  I mean I LOVE my tree. I'm just not going to get all stressed and upset about it anymore.  

We didn't put any Christmas decor up in 2010 and Christmas was just as special and meaningful as it is every other year.

None of this has stopped me from spending too many hours on Pinterest pinning some cute ideas for Christmas. When I went back and looked at my Christmas board, I found that a lot of my pins were for the future when we have children.  I cannot wait to share this wonderful time with our someday babies. Here are some of my favorites.

I love the idea of adding the initial or even monogram to the stockings instead of having our names embroidered.


Love this mantle.  That pictures makes me want to go some place snowy just to take this picture.


 How cute is this nativity.  Something different and will be great for little hands to play with.


 Okay these just made me laugh.  Whoppers & and a piece of bubble gum.  How cute would this be for co-workers.

 Printables are popular these days.  This is one of my favorites that I've seen for Christmas.


This is a small frame ornament.  Every year when we have Christmas at the husband's uncle's house, we have a family photo taken.  We get to pick out a frame and Uncle Kevin prints our picture and frames it for that evening before we leave.  I LOVE this, but these pictures are starting to take over because I like to put them all out every year.  I'm thinking I might get a small tree to put these pictures on each year.  

The real question is....Will I actually do or make any of these things I've pinned this year?

Have you?  

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOVE that wall photo - I wish my family was cool enough to do something like that! :)

    ReplyDelete