Monday, December 31, 2012

A Look Back at 2012

Another year has come and gone.  2012 was good to Andrew and me.

We celebrated eight years of marriage in January with Andrew taking a flying lesson.





I attended a fun Valentine's Day Party for a sweet little girl in February.  



We welcomed a new niece to our family in March.  


My brother and I went to see the much anticipated The Hunger Games.


April brought Andrew's 31st birthday and a Girl's Night Out concert.  





April was also a very hard month for us.  This was the month Liberty & Liam ran away.  Lib was gone for four days before find her way home.  We said goodbye to Liam Bailey this month.  We never found him.  We still miss him and think of him often. 








June rolled around and I decided to take up the sport of golf.  The husband was my coach - a pretty good one if I do say so.




Andrew took some time off work in July and we enjoyed some time together at home.  He helped me do some work in my classroom.

We welcomed our newest nephew, William Cary.




Later that month I had the best time travelling to Virginia with my Mommom, Aunt Tammy, & cousin, Shawna. We laughed so hard and had such a good time.



I celebrated my 29th birthday in August.  

I stopped biting my nails and got my first pedicure.

The best part of August was when we welcomed our  newest family member, Lincoln Baxter.  We love this little guy.  He has such a fun personality.  



September = Football!  We had tickets to the two Razorback games in Little Rock.  Our team was not very good to say the least, but we still had lots of fun at the games.



Lots of big events in October.  Lib & Lincoln decided to let us in on their little secret.  Turns out they are superheroes.




The biggest event of the month and maybe even the year happened early this month.  My brother got married which means I got a new sister-in-law.  We love her! :)







November was the beginning of change.  As we celebrated Thanksgiving and purchased a new car, Andrew began to consider a new job.



After much prayer and consideration, Andrew accepted the job and life began to change in December.  Christmas Day brought a blizzard to Arkansas.  The last few days of this month, we have been busy moving into House B, where Andrew will live without me for the next few months.  He starts his new job on the 2nd, but I won't be joining him until the end of the school year.





We look forward to 2013 and all the adventures it holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment