I enjoyed keeping a list of the books I read in 2012 so I decided to do it again this year. It helps me keep track. :)
Sadly, I didn't read near as much in 2013 as I did in 2014. I blame Harry Potter. Once I finished the last book, I couldn't bring myself to move on. I needed more. I needed a new series about Harry & Ginny's kids. It wasn't over for me.
Yes I have problems.
Either way here are the few books I read in 2012.
The * marks the books I really enjoyed and would recommend.
1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (started in 2012 - finished in 2013)*
2. Through My Eyes: A Quarterback's Journey by Tim Tebow*
3. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
4. Grace, Glory, and Gold by Gabrielle Douglas*
5. The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen*
6. The Lions of Little Rock by Kristen Levine*
7. I survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 by Lauren Tarshis
8. How Lamar's Bad Prank Won Him a Bubba-Sized Trophy by Crystal Allen
9. Lydia's Charm by Wanda E. Brunstetter*
10. The Chance by Karen Kingsbury*
11. Duck Commander by Willie & Korie Robertson*
12. Happy, Happy, Happy by Phil Robertson*
13. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling*
14. Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows by J.K. Rowling*
15. Traditions by Noel Piper*
16. Rush for the Gold by John Feinstein
17. Gods at War by Kyle Idleman*
18. Si-Cology by Si Robertson*
19. Goodbye to Yesterday by Wanda Brunstetter*
20. The Silence of Winter by Wanda Brunstetter*
21. The Hope of Spring by Wanda Brunstetter*
22. The Piece of Summer by Wanda Brunstetter*
23. A Revelation in Autumn by Wanda Brunstetter*
24. A Vow for Always by Wanda Brunstetter*
25. Fifteen Minutes by Karen Kingsbury*
26. Amish White Christmas Pie by Wanda Brunstetter*
Where to Eat in Madrid Spain
16 hours ago