Monday, April 28, 2014

Pray for Arkansas

Sometimes there are no words.

The devastation, the heart break are too much.

I am thankful that even when we can't put a voice to our heartache, our God hears us.

Last night a horrible storm ripped through the state of Arkansas.

Photo from www.thv11.com

Homes and buildings were completely destroyed.

Families lost loved ones.

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33

God is with us always.  In Him, we can have peace.  

God is peace.

I pray that God would wrap his arm around these families whose lives were forever changed so quickly last night.  I pray that he would give them the strength to walk through this storm.  I pray that they would find peace in Him through this storm.






1 comment: