Saturday, January 10, 2015

Books and Birthdays

I didn't really make any resolutions this year, but I do have a few goals.  One of them is to read more.  My list of books read in 2014 was just sad and pathetic.  I miss reading and I want to start putting down my phone and picking up a book instead.  And not just in the year 2015.  

I just finished The Confession by Robert Whitlow.  I really enjoyed it.  If you like Christian suspense novels, you should read it.  


I have a couple of new books on the way that I ordered from ebay.  I am excited to read them and share them with my two best friends from high school.  It's been a long time since the three of us shared books.  




It has been so cold here this week.  I don't care anything about cold weather if it isn't going to bring snow and allow me to stay home in my PJs all day.  The LBs and I have been enjoying our little fire lately.  You can pretty much bet this is where we will be if we are home.







Sunday is my daddy's birthday so we celebrated last night with pizza and salad and lots of fun.


After we ate and opened presents, we played Hollywood Game Night.  We laughed so hard!  At one point I thought I might pee my pants from laughing.


I love my family!

Then we decided to recreate some old photos.

More laughter!






Seth & Melissa find out on Monday if they are having a girl or boy.  I can't wait!  I would love a niece or a nephew, but I might be hoping for a niece.  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment