Monday, January 5, 2015

Our Calendar: January

I have been so excited to get my new calendar that I created with Shutterfly.

I went back through all of my pictures from 2014 to create it.

Each month has pictures from that month in 2014.

So January has pictures from last January.

I think it will be fun to remember what we were doing this time last year as we go throughout this year.  I'm hoping this is something I will do every year.


Last January we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.  We took my daddy out to eat for his birthday.  It was our first time to see the trumpet swans.  (I'm ready to do that again this year.)  And we had friends over to bring in the New Year.


As soon as I got it open today I wrote our family's birthdays and anniversaries in the calendar.  I want to try to send each person a card this year - snail mail style.  I think there is something sweet and special about receiving a card in the mail.  I am thankful for each person in our family and I want 2015 to be a year where I tell them how I thankful I am for them.

Shutterfly allows you to add your important dates while creating your calendar, but I didn't have time to do that this year.  And I kind of like writing them in the calendar myself.  


It's on our fridge so that we will see it every day.


I absolutely LOVE it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment