Monday, March 2, 2015

SSMT: Verse Five - Love

Love.

That words seems to be on repeat in my mind.

And not in a I love everything and everyone around me kind of way.

But in a God telling me I don't understand what it means to love people the way He loves people kind of way.

A step on your toes and make you cringe kind of way.

It's a word I've really been thinking about studying lately.

What is love?

1 Corinthians 13 tell us



That's a pretty serious definition.

That is a God kind of love right there.

My mother-in-law bought me a journal for my birthday several years ago.  At the time I was using a journal I already had so this new journal got put on my shelf.  

(I might be a collector of journals.)

I pulled it out a few days ago and pleased to remember that it has topics of study in the front.

One of which was...

You guessed it.

Love.


My fifth memory verse for the Siesta Sister Memory Team comes from my study on Love.  





No comments:

Post a Comment