Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring Break 2015

I am absolutely loving the weather we are having this week.

It is gorgeous outside.

The guys are appreciative of it too. 

They are working hard on The Barn. 

The Barn will be storage, a shop for Andrew's woodworking tools, and his new office space.

Got to make room in the house for our babies to come home.

I call them our babies, but we aren't expecting to adopt babies.  They are school aged kids.

But they will still be my babies.

The Barn is going to be huge.

I know Andrew is thankful to have Pryce and Big Man here this week to help him. 

They are making memories.






My job is to keep them fed and hydrated.  I'm pretty sure I've cooked more this week than in my entire life.

And you know what?

I've enjoyed every minute of the cooking, cleaning, and laundry.

It blesses my heart to serve the guys.  

I've attempted and succeeded in making some traditional Weaver meals this week.

Not going to lie.  I'm pretty proud of myself.

Mexican Dish was my first adventure.  The guys loved it.

Even I liked it.

My second adventure was chocolate gravy and biscuits.  



Thank you to my sweet brother-in-law, Chris, for walking me through an easy recipe.


In the moments I haven't been cooking or cleaning I have been tucked away in my office working on a couple of scrapbooks.  

I've missed scrapbooking.  It's therapy for me.

It's something I hope my daughters enjoy doing so that we can scrapbook together.


It's been a good week.  


1 comment:

  1. What a good week! Isn't amazing what sun and good weather can do to us? Love this weather!

    ReplyDelete