Friday, August 19, 2016

FIVE ON FRIDAY

ONE.


Y'all this first week of school has absolutely kicked my tail.  I have come home and immediately put sweatpants on every single day.  Wednesday night I don't know that I said five words to Andrew.  I just came home and went to bed.

If you need me this weekend you can find me curled up at home with a good book.  I'm not going anywhere or doing anything.

TWO.

Mikey and Ellie spent the night with my parents last night so I invited them all over for dinner.  I needed the company to help lift my spirits.

Did I say it's been an exhausting week?

These sweet babies always put a smile on my face.

And I love getting to spend time with mom and dad.

THREE.


These tieks shoes are all the rage right now.  They are apparently amazingly comfortable for teachers on their feet all day.

I want a pair.

My feet hurt.

Sadly they are pretty pricey.

So I'm selling the books from my classroom library and pretty much anything else I can find in order to purchase a pair.

I have no idea how I'll decide which pair to buy.  I want them all.

If you would like to donate to my tieks fund, just let me know.  :)

FOUR.


Sunday is the last day for 1/2 price shakes at Sonic.

This makes me so sad.

My favorite is the salted caramel.

FIVE.

I am so ready for all things fall.  Yesterday I changed out the wax in all my Scentsy warmers and couldn't resist using my fall scents.

My house smells like fall and it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment