Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Blessing or Two

I was challenged to make a list of blessings in my life this week so I thought I would share with you.


1. John 3:16 is for me. God sent his Son to die for me. I could stop here and it would be enough, but God kept blessing me after this.
2. I am a child of God!
3. I am married to my best friend.
4. My husband is a man of God.
5. I get to be a member of a Bible believing church. We call it Journey Church!
6. I have an awesome family. I would not be where I am now without my mom, dad, and brother. I love them so much.
7. I have more awesome family. I never thought I would be as blessed as I am by my in-laws. Honestly, I couldn't have handpicked a better family to marry into. I love them very much too!
8. Liberty Belle Weaver - yes I know she is a dog, but she has a way of being a blessing to me all the same.
9. Liam Bailey Weaver - we will be adding this little guy to our family on Saturday and I'm sure he will be as special as Liberty.
10. God made me a teacher. I get to do what I love for a living - what I've wanted to do ever since I can remember.
11. I get to teach at HGMS. We have the best students and faculty ever! I don't think there is a better school out there. :)
12. I have a beautiful, although messy :), home.
13. I have a SAFE car that is pretty new.
14. To sum it up I have all the material things I need plus some.
15. I live in America.
16. I get to worship God anytime and anyplace I want.
17. I have God's Word at my fingertips anytime.
18. KLOVE
19. I'm healthy.
20. I know I've mentioned by school already, but I just have to give my students their own place on this list. It is so awesome to be apart of their lives. I love that I get to work with people that make me smile everyday and remind me how precious life is.
21. I'm not a mom. I'm sure that sounds weird, but I don't think we are ready quite yet and God knows that. It's a blessing to wait.
22. I get to talk to God anytime I want.

So there are just a few in no particular order. I could keep going forever, but I'm already all teary-eyed. I am definitely a blessed person.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment