Monday, August 18, 2008

It's official!

Well I'm definitely back in school. Today went by so fast. My mouth is hurting right now. It has been a while since I've had to talk that much!!! Overall, it was a pretty good day. I have a class or two that I'm going to have to whip into shape, but nothing I can't handle. My kids seem to be such sweethearts. I had a couple who after only knowing me for 50 minutes felt the need to hug me goodbye several times today. It just breaks my heart because I know school is probably the only place these kids get hugs.

We've already had an adventure this year, but it happened before I got there this morning. Apparently a opposum got into our school and pooed in the halway right outside of my classroom. Thankfully they had already taken care of it and the smell before I got there.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow and really getting to know these sweethearts that stepped into my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment