Thursday, August 14, 2008

Challenge Complete

Last week at home group, Andrew challenged us to find answers to our prayers. To find things to praise God for and to be thankful for. Homegroup wasn't the only time this had been laid on my heart. I felt God really working on me. And I don't know if it was because I was looking for things or what, but I found it very easy to praise God this week.

*I got to spend quite a bit of time with my hubby this week.
*I was reminded just how great of a job I have - I'm a teacher. I'm so thankful that this is what God chose me to do. I absolutely love it! I'm also thankful that God has put my @ HGMS. I couldn't have asked for a better school, better faculty, or better students.
*I've been thankful for the rain and the cooler days this week.
*Of course I have an awesome family and I married into an awesome family.
* Okay I know this one seems silly, but I just thought it was great how it worked out. I turned the laminater on at school and left because it takes forever to warm up and I had other things to be do. I was worried about staying gone too long because I didn't want someone else to turn it off or get there before I did. When I walked up to the machine, the ready light clicked on. I had perfect timing. :)

When you are looking for things to be thankful for it is super easy to find them. Why aren't we always looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment