Monday, August 25, 2008

Survival

Survival...that is all I feel I've been doing at school. Today was like the first day of school. It was our first day with all the new schedules that the students received on Friday. Things went well today though. My most talkative students were very quiet today. I have no idea why, but it was nice.

I started with student council "stuff" today and while I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm very excited. :)

Other than school, I'm super excited because this Sunday will be our first church service in our new building. I'm excited about this for several reasons but I must admit the biggest reason is that it means I get my hubby back. He has been working at the church every night this month since like the 5th. That isn't an exaggeration either. He has taken two days off. I'm ready to have him at home again!!

This weekend is my 25th birthday so I'm pretty excited about that too. I think I might be getting a puppy for the 2nd year in a row. We are looking at a little boy named Liam. He is so cute and actually looks a lot like Liberty, which is great! She is an odd sized dog so to find another one like her is wonderful. We are going to meet him Saturday and then we will make our final decision.

So there is my update for this Monday afternoon. Now I have got to get busy on things for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment