Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thanksgiving

Okay so I've been thinking lately. First let me say that because of cooler days and a few leaves already falling - I am so ready for fall and the holidays! Now moving on. It seems that I'm constantly being told lately to be thankful always! I'm getting this message everytime I turn around from one thing or person or another. So here is what I'm thinking. God says to give thanks in everything, right? Well then I'm supposed to give thanks everyday. Easy enough. But doesn't that make everyday Thanksgiving? Why am I not getting chicken and dumplings every day? See my point? We should be eating all that wonderful food everyday.

Of course then we'd all be really overweight I'm sure. And my dumplings probably wouldn't be such a treat. So I guess there is a downside to my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment