Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Makeover

**This is not my blog makeover, but I couldn't stand the plain layout. :)

I am so excited to tell you that I am getting a blog makeover. This is the reason my blog if very blah right now. Please forgive me.

I started playing around yesterday, working on a a Christmas 3 column layout. Before long, I had a complete mess.

Long story short... Andrew came home and we left to get dinner with my blog a mess. While eating we decided to take Andrew cracked bowling ball to the bowling alley to see if it could be fixed. It couldn't'. Andrew ended up with a new ball, a spare ball, and a two ball bag. I told him it was okay if I could have my new blog. :)

Sneaky aren't I? So now I'm researching to find the right designer for me. Hopefully in the not so distance future I will have a Super cute blog to share with you. Until then, please forgive my not so cuteness.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Leslie Lambert designed my blog and I think she did a great job if you're still looking for someone to design yours! Also, I always find my husband and myself "bartering" too - you get this, then I can get that. Haha!

    ReplyDelete