Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Break Is Here....

And I couldn't be happier about it. School ended at 11:15 today and it wasn't 11:16 bfore I was out the door. I've been looking forward to this two week break for a long time. Yet I have to say, where has this first semester gone? This year is flying by!!

A big part of the reason I've been looking forward to Christmas Break is because the husband and I are going to the beach!! Yeah Baby!! He is on his way home right now and we are packing up and heading out in the morning. We are Alabama bound.

I'm really looking forward to this trip. It's a full week with my husband and now work. Plus we won't to check out the area. We've been doing some serious praying and we both feel like we aren't suppsoed to be in our current location anymore. We feel God calling us to something different. As of right now we are looking at Alabama as that some place different. I've been praying that God will reveal his will to us this week. Where and how specifically does he want us to serve.

Sometimes being a grown up is hard!! One moment I have such peace about Alabama and the next I'm filled with fears about it. One thing I know is that I firmly believe about two months ago God told me to get ready to move and start fresh. So we'll see.

Either way tomorrow the husband and I are taking a getaway trip and I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the beach for Christmas - such fun! I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!

    And wow, I was not expecting to read that but I'll be praying you both hear what you need to from God this week.

    Happy Christmas Break!

    ReplyDelete