Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Open for Business

Well it's official! I've opened an etsy shop. Of course it is empty right now, but I have one. My plan is to put together some premade scrapbooks where all you do is add the pictures. I have no idea if they will sale or not, probably not, but I'm goign to give it a try.

I went to a scrapbook store while we were in Alabama. It was amazing store. I haven't been in a true scrapbook store in what feels like forever. It's a wonder I didn't spend every last penny and then some in that store. I found so many things. I came home with some cute ideas that I can't wait to get started on.

It's how I plan to spend my day tomorrow...locked up in my scrapbook room working away. Hopefully tomorrow evening I will have things to share with you and at least one item in my etsy store.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh I can't wait to see it! I have some scrapbooks that are empty. I may have to hire you to create them for me! :)

    ReplyDelete