Sunday, December 12, 2010

An Early Christmas Present and a winner

My laptop has been falling apart for quite some time now. I've been so subtly dropping hints for a new one. To be honest, I didn't really think I would get one for Christmas. We hadn't looked at any and I didn't know when the husband would find time to buy one with his crazy work schedule.

Saturday afternoon right after we got home from our nephew's 3rd birthday party, I was going crazy turning the house upside down for a coupon. I wanted to go right then and buy gifts for a couple of friends. As I'm going wild through the house, the husband says he has to go get something out of his car. he goes outside and comes back in all while I'm in the back bedroom. When I walk into our bedroom, a new laptop is sitting on the bed. EXCITED!!! He said he thought about waiting until Christmas, but he wanted me to have it for our vacation next week.

I love it!!!! It's a Gateway and is huge. It is much bigger than what I'm used to because it has a 10 key. I know I'm going to love that when I'm putting grades in the computer. He really is the best.


And now for a winner.....I'm so excited to share Holiday Inn with you. The husband was shocked that some of you haven't seen this movie. :)


I used random.org to choose a winner.

The winner is Shelly!! Shelly, I will give you the movie this week at work. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome story. I think that men love giving electronics as much as we like getting them, because they appreciate how cool it is!

    By the way, I LOVE your Christmas blog design. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete