Friday, December 31, 2010

Project 365

I set out back in January with the intent of completing Project 365. I had the same goal in 2009. I made it all the way to March that year. I'm proud to say that I've actually completed it this year. My scrapbook isn't actually finished because I'm ordering my pictures a few at a time. It gets expensive. But I did manage to take a picture for every single day this year and I hope to have it completely finished by the end of January.

I've been debating on whether or not to do it again in 2011. I enjoy looking back at what we've done over the year, but it is a lot of work. I know that I definitely don't want to "scrapbook" it again this year. That takes way to much time. I don't think I worked on any other scrapbooks this year, because every chance I had to scrapbook I worked on my 365 album.

I really think I want to do it though, because we have so many potential big things for 2011 and I want to record those. So I'm thinking I will start a 365 blog. I will just post my picture and blog each day. Then at the end of the year I will do that blog to book thing. I'm hoping this will be far easier and less time consuming.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Friend.. wishing your lots of smiles and laughter in 2011.
    God's Blessing

    ReplyDelete