Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday



1. Living at the lake!  
I have lost count of the number of times people have asked me how I'm liking living in Heber.  Right now I love it.  Week night swims with the husband?  It doesn't get much better than that.  But I don't feel like the full effects of this move have hit me yet.  The school year hasn't started yet.  Though I've been working in my classroom, I haven't officially started teaching at QES yet.  Ask me again in a few months how I feel about the move.  But for now I'm loving it!



2. My 2nd job.  
Thirty-One has been such a blessing.  Lately I have felt like I was at a stand still with this job.  With the move, I feel like I'm starting all over.  It's hard.  It requires me to step outside of my comfort zone.  But I'm getting there.  I am so thankful for all my friends and family who have helped me get my business started.  



3. My new CD! 
 I picked it up at Mardel last week for only $5!  I've been listening to it ever since.



4. My school planner. 
 I'm ready for school to start just so I can start using it.  I LOVE planners, but this one is by far my favorite.  I created it myself so it is perfect for my needs.  I had it bound at Office Depot for less than $5.  



5. My family.  
Always my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment