Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Catching Up...

Blogging about my weekend is just about the only fun thing left on my to do list so thought I would avoid the rest of the list a bit longer. :)

Thursday night we had parent teacher conferences until 7:30 - pretty long and boring. Because of that we got Friday off. Nice I know. Unfortunately I started the day with a dentist appointment. Had to have a couple of cavities filled. Those of you who know me know how much I hate the dentist. I always call Andrew crying afterwards, even for routine teeth cleaning. I just really hate the dentist. I never had a bad experience or anything - just dont' like it. This ought to tell you how much I hate the dentist - I would rather go to the gynocologist every day than to go to the dentist.

After that I went home to relax and nap with my puppies. After our nap I got ready and headed to Batesville to pick up Chaney, my ten year old cousin. Picked her up and then we went to see High School Musical 3. The movie was good, but I cracked up the whole movie. It was packed and those girls were screaming as if Zac Effron was really in the room. They were crying too - it was just funny.

Saturday morning my mom and Ashlee came down and the four of us went shopping. Really enjoyed that time. I got a couple of new Christmas ornaments - I love fun ornaments. I got a couple of new shirts and some scrapbooking supplies. We had lunch at Cheeburger Cheeburger - very yummy.

Sunday morning we got up and headed to church. Cary gave a good sermon on living out God's purpose in our lives. It was an awesome service. After church we did a photo shoot with the dogs for our Christmas card. The dogs did wonderfully. They were very cooperative. Unfortunately we did this at noon and the sun was very bright. We are going to have do our shoot again.

After pics, we took a nap and then headed over to Jill's. Andrew's mom and dad were down so we all went over to visit. We left Jill's and went to Lowe's and Kohl's. We are planning on redecorating our bedroom. Unfortunately we can't make up our minds on what we want. While we were out our friend Shaun called. He is down from New York and had a list of restaurants he wanted to eat at. So we met him and his girlfriend, Dianna at US Pizza for dinner. Had the best pizza EVER!! Very yummy.

So I had an awesome weekend. And I'm glad because this week has been rough. It is Homecoming/Red Ribbon week at school. It has been wild.

Well I guess that's it for now. I've got to get started on my not so fun to do list.

1 comment:

  1. It doesnt take a lot to get a little circle of croppers started. For our first retreat, we only had 3 people! Last year we had 7 and then this year we were back down to 4 because of the unexpected problem for two of the girls. I wish that you lived closer so you could come with us!

    ReplyDelete