Friday, October 10, 2008

Heartbroken

Thank you all so much who have been praying for Jill and Alex and their little baby. Unfortunately they found out this afternoon that they are not pregnant. I am heartbroken for them. She is praising God in this storm though, which is awesome to see. I wish so much that the news would have been the opposite today, but it wasn't. They are not sure what their next step is. They may try another cycle or they may start working towards adoption. Please continue to pray for them. And again thank you for your prayers.


I love you sister!

4 comments:

  1. I am sad for Jill and Alex and amazed at their strength. I will pray for their next journey, whatever that is.

    I hate how life is not fair many times.....

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about this. It's all in God's timing. As hard as that is hard to hear believe me I know because I am in the same boat! My heart goes out to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left something for you on my blog :)

    Coupon info coming soon, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for finding me and for the sweet message. My heart absolutely goes out to Jill and Alex for all they have been and are going through. Its a very confusing and worrisome time but In God's time having a baby is perfect. For what i have gone through to get to this point, i have learned never to take for granted what He gives us. I am sure I would have loved to be having this baby sooner but I have loved how the Lord has filled my heart with so much love and devotion to this baby (who should be here within the next 2 weeks- yay!) that he healed my heart from our first two. Give her a hug and just be there. at these times, answers is what they want but for those who dont have them, hugs work too! Tell Andrew hi and hope you guys are doing great. Take care.

    ReplyDelete