Monday, October 6, 2008

Just created...what should I do?

Okay so I made these for our bedroom. I'm okay with the horizontal one with ribbon, unless of course someone has a brilliant idea for it. But I don't like the one with the A & E. I know my E needs to be bigger, but I'm not sure if I like the A & E - just not sure what to put there. Thought about putting How Sweet It Is on top and To Be Loved By You on bottom - our fave song and was played at our wedding. The only thing stopping is me is ---- can I paint that? LOL

So comments and suggestions please....



2 comments:

  1. I like the How Sweet It Is idea!!

    These are cute! :)

    I likey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these. They look great! I would go for the song lyrics and maybe use chipboard pieces for the A&E and move them over to the right, just placing them randomly over the 3 pics that you have over there. hard to put into workds, but I hope you can get the idea. Have fun! they look great!

    ReplyDelete