Monday, October 13, 2008

Thank you Chelsey.

I have been tagged by Chelsey to list six happy things and then choose six people. This couldn't have come on a better day. It has been one of those days when nothing would work for me - my computer, the copier, my students. It is definitely a great moment to stop and be reminded of all of the good things. I'm not going to choose six people - I challenge anyone who reads this to make their own list. Surely we all have six little things to be happy about.


1. I have a God and Savior who loves me no matter what and who never gives up on me. I was reminded of that in a song we sang at church yesterday. I'm am so thankful to be a child of God.

2. I have a husband who is also a child of God and he is HOT!! LOL - sorry. I went to a wedding this weekend and saw quite a few boys that I dated and/or thought were hot back in high school. Time has changed them. :) Anyways - I have the greatest husband -most of the time. After all , he is a sinner like me. He loves the Lord though and for that I am very thankful.

3. My babies - Liberty Bell & Liam Bailey. They are so fun. I know most people don't understand and think I'm crazy but those two really are my children. They are so sweet and a little crazy.

4. I'm going camping this weekend. Camping was one of my favorite things to do as a child and I haven't been in forever. Andrew and I are going with some friends of ours. I'm looking forward to camping and to the fellowship of good Christian friends.


5. I don't have to go to school the next two days. I have a workshop to go to that should be pretty fun.

6. The holidays are so close. I am so ready for them. I absolutely love Christmas. I'll admit I've already listened to Christmas music this year. I love this time of year.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad this was timely. Listing out your happy moments is fun and you just cant help but smile while doing it. What a geat stress reliever. I hope your week shapes up to be a little better!

    I cant wait to see camping pics! Are you taking your babies with you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaina,

    Check out these posts in order and it will show you about some of the couponing programs. I am going to eleborate on them next week on my blog, but reading these is how I got started:

    http://inpassionatepursuit.blogspot.com/2008/09/grocery-guru-saves-125.html

    http://inpassionatepursuit.blogspot.com/2008/09/grocery-grumps-i.html

    http://inpassionatepursuit.blogspot.com/2008/09/cvs-couponingshop-for-free-almost.html

    ReplyDelete