Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One of those times...

when you ask why? When you realize that bad things do happen to people you know, even your friends and family.

My cousin called today to let me know his other cousin (no relation to me) and my best friend from elementary school and high school was found shot in her home today. Her husband was found with her. The family believes the husband killed her and then himself.

She just turned 26 on October 19. I just can't believe it. It is awful. Obviously her family is not taking it well. Please pray for both families. He had children but they did not have any together.

I'm just in shock.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are things that I questions too. Why? There is no sense in it. Please know I am praying for her family....

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad...praying for their families.

    ReplyDelete