Thursday, October 8, 2009

Disappointing Advice

Well I must say I was a little disappointed in all the cleaning advice I recieved. You girls really let me down. I was really hoping that you all would tell me you paid someone to clean. Then I could have taken that to Andrew and used the age old adage of "Everyone else is doing it." HA!

But no. You are all adults who clean your own house. Yuck.

So here is what I've been doing this week in the cleaning department. I just do something every day when I get home before I sat down. Some days it has been the dishes, somedays laundry, some days the floor. I just do something.

Monday I also asked a few teachers at lunch. One of them has become my accountability partner. She has asked me every day this week what I did the day before. That has really helped. I feel like I need to be able to tell her something.


On the husband hoemfront. He is coming home tomorrow. Yippee! It will be late because he is stopping in Memphis to have dinner with his dad. Things haven't exactly gone smoothly in Tennesse this week. He has had a rough frustrating week. I am hoping that he won't have to go back on Monday.


Plans for the weekend just including resting and enjoying having my husband home. I also plan to go to the paper sale Saturday. I will post about that later and show you all the wonderful deals I've already gotten and will get on Saturday.


Hope you all have a great rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh...I heard things weren't going well in Milan. Bless Drew's heart.

    As for cleaning, I'm all for paying someone if you can! :)

    The paper sale was good...found lots of good stuff today. Joy picked up a couple of things for you, just incase they didn't have them when you go on Sat. :)

    Enjoy your weekend with the hubby!

    ReplyDelete