Saturday, October 17, 2009

Drum Roll Please......

Okay so let me just say having a give-a-way is lots of fun. I've been thinking all week about who win Crazy Love. I think this might have more exciting for me than it was for you. :)

It was so nice to read all of your testimonies to the Lord Jesus Christ. I was definitely blessed by this give-a-away. I love that He saves all in such different ways. He saves us at different times in our lives, at different places. It is so cool that no two stories are alike. That in itself is a testimony to God.

While, I really just wanted to purchase you all a copy of this book, I decided that sort of took away the point of a give-a-away like this. I then asked Andrew to pick a number, he chose numbers like 23, 144, 87, etc. Clearly I didn't have this many entries. And yes he knew that! He just wouldn't cooperate.

So then it was on to plan c. I went to random.org. It was more than willing to cooperate with me. And so we have a winner.

Drum roll please.......

And the winner is...




Jill!! Congrats Sister! I will deliver your book very soon.



Hope you all have a great weekend!

Love ya.
E

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU!! I seriously never win anything. I hope everyone knows that this was not rigged!! :)

    Can't wait to read the book.

    ReplyDelete