Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's November....


So, it's November. I figured I better do a new post or you all would start to think I'd disappeared. That is if any of you are still out there. Are you out there?

Ya'll I started bootcamp last night. I'm not going to lie. It was hard! There was nothing fun about it. I miss Zumba. It confirmed the fact that I have absolutely no upper body strength. My arms are VERY sore today. Push ups are evil. :) Hoping I can survive the next six weeks.

This year is absolutely flying by. I've said that before, but it's never flown like it is this year. I don't want to even think about how close Christmas is. Andrew bought Michael Buble's Christmas album a couple of weeks ago. It is starting to get me in the Christmas mood. It's a pretty good cd. I think I might include it in Christmas give away soon.

Speaking of Christmas, I'm at a complete loss as to what we are going to do for our Christmas card this year. We've normally already had our photo shoot by this point. You see I've had this idea in my head for months, but I'm slowly coming to he realization that it just isn't going to come together the way I want. So now I'm completely clueless. Oh the husband had a suggestion. I vetoed that one immediately!! Though I'm getting desperate so if you totally don't "get" our card this year, you'll know I went with his suggestion. :)

On a completely different note, I'm on a mission to get our house clean and organized. I'm giving myself one or two jobs at a time. The whole shebang is way to overwhelming. I'm going to need you guys to hold me accountable. Ask me how it's going. K?

That's all I have for now. Maybe I'll have something worth blogging about soon. Right now we're just living and staying busy. :)

2 comments:

  1. Organizing my house always makes me feel so good. Love me a clean and organized house!
    Happy cleaning and organizing.
    From,Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fretting about our Christmas card as well. i usually already have them addressed by November. I am hoping for a huge snow so that we can take some photos outside, but time is running short! Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete