Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Man

I came across this tonight while I was stalking other blogs. I do that from time to time when I'm bored - just read through random people's blogs. Strange I know.

I love my man. He is my very best friend. He's my rock. I don't know what I do without him.

So tonight, I thought I'd play this game and answer a few questions about my man.


1. Who is your man? Andrew



2. How long have you been together? We went on our first date ten years ago, were engaged 8 years ago, and will celebrate 8 years of marriage in January.

3. How long did you date? We dated on and off for two years before getting engaged.

4. How old is your man? My sweetie turned 30 this year.



5. Who eats more? Ha! Definitely him. :)

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. I responded with "Okay".

7. Who is taller? The husband is a full foot taller than I am.

8. Who sings better? He is and I love that about him.

9. Who is smarter? Him, hands down. He is the smartest person I know. And I truly mean that.

10. Whose temper is worse? Hmm. I guess I will say his.

11. Who does the laundry? Most of the time I do the laundry, but he does help.

12. Who takes out the garbage? He does.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.




14. Who pays the bills? Thankfully he does. We tried several different ways of doing this before finding what works for us. He pays all of the bills except the water bill.

15. Who is better with the computer? Considering computers are his job, I'd say him. That man can do anything with a computer.

16. Who mows the lawn? Our nephew, Cody. HA! I'd say this is one of Andrew's least favorite chores so we pay our nephew to take care of it for us. Andrew doesn't have to worry about and Cody always has gas money. It works well for us. And we are so thankful that Cody doesn't mind.

17. Who cooks dinner? McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, ... Seriously we eat out too much. On the rare occasion we cook we typically cook together.


18. Who drives when you are together? Andrew - It's how we've survived almost 8 years of marriage. :)

19. Who pays when you go out? He pays nine out of ten times. Occasionally he'll ask me to. It doesn't really matter it all comes from the same place.

20. Who is most stubborn? That's tough. We are both very stubborn people.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Again - we are both very stubborn people. :)

22. Whose parents do you see the most? It's about even. Maybe mine parents since his have moved to Osceola. We love our families and try to spend as much time with as possible.

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me!


24. Who asked who out? He asked me to hang out.

25. Who proposed? He proposed on my birthday.




26. Who is more sensitive? Definitely ME!

27. Who has more friends? He does.

28. Who has more siblings? Andrew has two brothers and three sisters. I have one brother.



29. Who wears the pants in the family? I like to think it's even, but in all honestly he does.

I tag...Jennifer, Chelsey, Sara, Jill, and whoever else wants to play along.

h

No comments:

Post a Comment