Sunday, November 13, 2011

My First Etsy Store Sale

I opened an etsy store awhile back. I'd love to fill it with beautiful scrapbooks for sale, but I just haven't had the time. I haven't even been scrapbooking for me. I'm learning that it's okay to do a page at a time. I don't have to sit down and do an entire album in one night. With the suggestion of Chelsey, I've also made a list of projects I want/need to complete. I hope these two things will help me scrapbook on a more regular basis. I really do love it. It is such a great relaxation for me.

Last week I sold my first item on etsy. I was stoked! I ended up selling her two things for a birthday party for her triplets. How cool is that? She is doing a mickey mouse party.

I had the privilege of making the birthday banner. Here are a few pics. Please ignore the fact that my floors need to be cleaned. :) I told you, I'm working on it one thing at a time. Accountability people accountability.





No comments:

Post a Comment