Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving starts on Wednesday every year. That is when we celebrate with the Weavers. The past few years we have celebrated in Little Rock, but this year we headed three hours north to Osceola. Andrew's parents just moved into their new house and it was nice to celebrate in their new home this year. There was plenty of room. And we need lots of room to accommodate all of us.



Thursday we headed over to spend the day with my family. We celebrated my Momma's birthday along with Thanksgiving.



Andrew had to work Friday. I slept in and enjoyed every second of it. I got up and attacked the crowds around 9:30. I found a few good deals and then came back home. I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning and watching football. Our hogs lost, but it's okay. We had a good year.

Yesterday was a busy day. We celebrated our nephew, Jackson's 4th birthday and our niece, Millie's 2nd birthday. Love those two.

Last night we brought all of the Christmas decor down from the attic. We rearranged furniture and cleaned the living room. By the time that was finished, we were both ready for bed. Hopefully the tree will go up soon. Since we didn't put a single decoration last year, I'm extra excited about it this year.

We still have not made any progress on the Christmas card. Well, that's not entirely true. I've picked out our card online. Now we just have to take pictures.

It's back to work tomorrow. Three weeks and then Christmas break. Yes, I'm already counting down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment